Few Simple but Potent Yoga Poses to Increase Height
Several people all across the globe are having a hard time trying to grow taller simply because of their undesired genetic makeup. Even a good amount of nutrients in their diet and exercise in the morning are not working out for them. Are you also stuck in the same mess? Nodding your head in yes? Well, in that case, know that you have nothing to worry about.
We have come up with the perfect solution for your problem, i.e. yoga to increase height. All you need to do is, implement the top yoga poses to increase height given in this post and you’ll find yourself touching the clouds within weeks. Thus, wait no more and get down to reading.
What are the Best Yoga Poses to Increase Height?
1. Mountain Pose
Also known as Tadasana, the Mountain pose stretches every muscle in your body. When you will try this yoga pose, your body will feel the elongation of the pose which will facilitate the formation of growth hormones.
Here is how you can do this pose:
- Start by standing on the yoga mat with your back straight.
- Make sure that your neck, waist, and legs are aligned in a straight line.
- Keep your arms to the sides with your hands resting at the sides of your thighs.
- Inhale and lift your arms towards the sky.
- With every breath, stand on your toes, slowly lifting your heels.
- Stretch your body as much as possible.
- Hold on for a couple of seconds.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Ensure that your feet are together.
- Position your hands under your shoulders.
- Without moving your lower body, lift the upper half gently.
- You will feel your core and back get stretched.
- Tilt your head backward.
- Soon you will also feel a stretch in your neck.
- Hold this pose for about 30 seconds while breathing in and out.
- Commence the pose by sitting with your legs stretched out.
- Inhale and lift your arms up.
- Slowly bend forward and touch your feet with your palms.
- After about 15 seconds, come back to your original position.
Now, get back to the original position. We suggest you repeat the same cycle 3 to 4 times.
2. Cobra Pose
Bhujangasana is known to stretch the muscles on your upper back as well lower back. Also, it helps in lowering the fat around the waist.
With the help of the below-given steps, you can perform this yoga pose to increase height:
Avoid rushing through this pose. Otherwise, rather than feeling an increase in your height, you will feel pain everywhere.
3. Seated Forward Bend
This is another one of the best yoga poses to increase height. It usually seems similar to the child pose but a major difference between the two is, that in the child’s pose, your legs are not stretched whereas, in the seated forward bend pose, they are.
Seated forward bend is known to stimulate the liver and kidneys. Apart from this, it improves digestion, increases appetite, etc.
You can do this pose with the help of the following steps:
Consider doing this pose in the evening after keeping a gap of 4 hours from your last meal.
The Bottom Line
This was all about the best yoga poses to increase height. If you do these yoga poses regularly along with a healthy diet, then there is nothing that can stop you from maintaining your fitness routine. Above all of this, what goes without saying is that nothing becomes effective without regular practice. Thus, make sure that you do these yoga poses regularly, and too at the same time if you are eager to see some results.