Refund & Cancellation Policy – Svadhyaya Kosha
We are very much assured that you will be pleased with the customer service you receive at our yoga school. However, understanding the need that you may have change in your booking plans, you are advised to discuss you problem/situation with a staff member at Svadhyaya Kosha. We are 24×7 available to help you in any manner you want.
Yoga Program Booking Process –Svadhyaya Kosha
Svadhyaya Kosha follows a proper process for making bookings for willing users. You are advised to:
- Choose correct yoga program, joining date, and month.
- Give us your consent for joining a program by filling the application form through our website.
- Wait for our response, either by email or call.
- Pay 30% of the total fee as non-refundable deposit for a particular yoga program.
- Reach us only after receiving yoga program booking confirmation from us.
- Pay the remaining fee upon arrival.
Yoga Program Rebooking Process – Svadhyaya Kosha
If a candidate wants to make changes in the dates or selection of a program, he/she needs to give a validate reason behind the same. The situation will be judged by our authorities and if applicable then the change of bookings will be arranged best in candidate’s favor.
Non-refundable deposit is valid for 1 month from the yoga program date of joining and can be used for making rebooking provided you notify us regarding the change.
Changing a yoga program or date booking up to 28 days prior to retreat will have a fees imposed. We will do our best to accommodate the situation after analyzing it.
Cancellation & Refund Policy – Svadhyaya Kosha
- Any request for cancellation and refund of payments for training or retreat courses once duly placed on the Svadhyaya Kosha website, will be judged by our authorities and if applicable then the change of bookings will be arranged best in candidate’s favor.
- No cash or refund of payment for registration shall be permitted after carrying out the online payments. We for that reason request users to be sure before they pay the fees for the registration of a yoga program.
- Payment paid for registering a yoga program in normal conditions is not refundable.
- No refund shall be made once the yoga teacher training/yoga retreat program starts.
- Any bargain-basement or exempted payment will be adjusted in next program opted by the candidate.
- If an applicant is terminated from a yoga program for not abiding by to the Svadhyaya Kosha rules and guideline, no refund will be provided.
- A refund can only be entreated in case of yoga program service failure, our squad will assess if an applicant qualifies for a refund and the judgement of our management will be final.
- Any extra amount credited to Svadhyaya Kosha will be measured for additional services (Requested by individual) e.g. taxi booking, airport pick and drop, AC and Non-AC room availability and will not be refundable.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy made by Svadhyaya Kosha can be amended from time to time. If we make any considerable modifications in the way we use your personal information we will inform you by email or by showing the same on the website.
If you have any queries/explanations regarding our Cancellation and Refund Policy, feel free to email us at email@example.com.