Yin Yoga Training in Rishikesh, India
Being a recognized yoga school in Rishikesh, India – Svadhyaya Kosha offers you the best Yin training experience. During the yoga training, a student will get to know about the concept of Yin and Yang. With the help of yoga classes, our yoga gurus will help you enhance awareness, cultivate inner silence, and explore the deeper realm of your consciousness.
What is Yin Yoga?
Best known as a subtle style, it is based on the principle of Taoist. It is a slow-paced practice of yoga where various body postures are practiced in a static way on the floor. The time range of a posture may range between two to five minutes.
Yin Yoga Benefits
There are a plethora of benefits of practicing it. Some of the major benefits are as follows:
- It helps in improving flexibility.
- You can feel stress-free.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Makes you understand the Yin Philosophy
- Releases fascia and improves joint mobility
- Increases blood circulation.
- Best to calm and balance your body and mind.
- The functioning of the internal organs can be balanced.
- Improves the flow of chi or prana
By attending Yoga classes at Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school in Rishikesh, a student will learn:
- Yin Pranayama
- Yin Mudars
- Various Asanas
- Techniques and Philosophy
Rules to be Followed While Doing Yoga Training
There are certain rules and regulations which are necessary for a student to keep in mind while attending yoga training at Svadhyaya Kosha. These are:
- All classes are mandatory to attend. A student can take leave only in case of illness or emergency with the permission of the respected teacher. Uninformed leaves will be considered as a violation of rules.
- Do not intake non-vegetarian meals, alcohol, drugs, and tobacco during training.
- Deal in a respectful manner with each and every person during your stay at Svadhyaya Kosha in Rishikesh, India.
- Return all the books (If borrowed any!) before your departure from the school.
- You must inform in advance if you are not going to have a meal.
Essentials to Attend Yoga Classes at Svadhyaya Kosha
While your Yin training in Rishikesh, India, try to be in modest attire. Misconduct or breaking of rules will not be tolerated. If you will not adhere to the rules during training, Svadhyaya Kosha reserves the right to terminate you at any time without initiating any refund.
Tips for Practicing Yin Yoga
- While practicing yoga, move gently and slowly into a particular pose. Do not stretch so far that it can lead to pain.
- Stillness is a must! During practice, try to release into a pose with complete consciousness. While doing a pose, remain still and not to shift or fidget your position too much.
- Beginners can start by holding a pose from 1 to 3 minutes. With experience, you can progress from 3 to 5 minutes, or even more.
If you have any queries regarding training, you can anytime get in touch with our yoga school team via email or call. The team of Svadhyaya Kosha in Rishikesh, India is always available to receive all your queries and give satisfying answers regarding the same.
Join Svadhyaya Kosha today for having Yin Yoga training in Rishikesh, India.