Gentle Yoga For Beginners in Rishikesh, India
Gentle yoga is the best yoga for beginners. Those who want to have a nurturing, softer, relaxing, and slow-paced experience under a Gentle yoga for beginners class can join Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school.
What is Gentle Yoga?
Gentle Yoga is less intense, easier, meditative, quiet, and non-strenuous yoga. Gentle yoga training is best-fit for all ages and levels of yoga enthusiasts. It helps in supporting the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of yogis/yoginis. During the training, a student focuses on breathing and stretching instead of working on extreme flexibility or strength. It includes seated stretches, standing postures, low-impact forward and backbends.
People who are out of shape or stiff can try doing this yoga to get their bodies back into shape and gain flexibility. Best of all, it helps you experience mindfulness and meditation with the practice of simplified, quiet, and focused movements.
Gentle yoga benefits are as follows:
- It helps you stay calm and reduce stress.
- Increases flexibility and strengthens the body.
- Enhances range of motion.
- It can be practiced by people who are not able to practice asanas that demands a lot of strength and flexibility.
- It helps in balancing digestive issues and relaxing the nervous system.
What Will You Practice?
While attending Gentle yoga class, you will learn about:
- Asana practice
- Yoga Nidra
- Seated movements and meditation
- Restorative and Yin yoga poses
- Breathing exercises
- Yoga Kriyas
- Pranayama exercises
Rules to be Followed While Doing Gentle Yoga Training
- No intake of alcohol, drugs, and non-vegetarian food.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Refrain from any behaviors that can be harassing, discriminatory, or unprofessional.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body.
- In case you violate any rules, Svadhyaya Kosha reserves the right to terminate you without any refund.
Essentials to Attend Gentle Yoga Classes at Svadhyaya Kosha
- You must attend all classes without any miss unless there is some major medial issue or work.
- You must respect the sayings of yoga instructors.
- In case you want to fast on a particular day, inform about the same in advance so that the food can be saved instead of wastage.
- Do not use any kind of electronic device like a mobile or tablet while attending a class or lecture. Also, keep them in the lock while you have a class.
- Ensure to reach the class on time.
- Absent from a particular class without permission would be considered as disrespect to the rules and regulations.
Attending a class can bring your body a more relaxing experience. While practicing this yoga, you may sweat or get tired, but the focus will entirely be on slow movements and stretching.
Still have any queries? Feel free to contact our expert yoga instructors! You can either drop us an email or give a call.
Join Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school in India today to have the best Gentle yoga experience!