‘Gentle Yoga For Beginners in Rishikesh, India
Gentle yoga is the best yoga for beginners. Those who want to have a nurturing, softer, relaxing, and slow-paced experience under a Gentle yoga for beginners class can join Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school.
What is Gentle Yoga?
Gentle Yoga is less intense, easier, meditative, quiet, and non-strenuous yoga. This training is best-fit for all ages and levels of yoga enthusiasts. It helps in supporting the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of yogis/yoginis. During the Gentle Yoga training, a student focuses on breathing and stretching instead of working on extreme flexibility or strength. It includes seated stretches, standing postures, low-impact forward and backbends. Therefore, joining a gentle yoga teacher training is a perfect investment for overall health.
People who are out of shape or stiff can try doing gentle yoga for beginners to get their bodies back into shape and gain flexibility. Best of all, joining gentle yoga teacher training helps you experience mindfulness and meditation with the practice of simplified, quiet, and focused movements.
These yoga benefits are as follows:
- It helps you stay calm and reduce stress.
- Increases flexibility and strengthens the body.
- Enhances range of motion.
- It can be practised by people who are not able to practice asanas that demands a lot of strength and flexibility.
- It helps in balancing digestive issues and relaxing the nervous system.
- Strengthens the mind-muscle connection.
- You become aware of what your body demand with yoga training.
- Removes fatigue from your muscles.
- Changes the physical built of your bones and muscles.
- Improves the metabolic rate of your body.
Who Can Practice Gentle Yoga?
1. Newbie yoga practitioners
2. People seeking an easy approach to yoga practice
3. Someone with lower levels of fitness, flexibility, mobility, or strength
4. Overweight people willing to shed some pounds
5. People recovering from an injury
6. Senior yoga practitioners
7. Pregnant women
8. People with chronic mental or physical health issues
Types of Gentle Yoga
One of the intense forms of yoga is Yin yoga. In this, practitioners hold different yoga poses for at least 3-5 minutes. The idea is to access the deep muscles for better stress or fatigue release.
This type of yoga uses props. However, that does not make it easier. Rather, you will be holding various yoga poses for a longer time. Yoga practitioners do not work to enhance their physical limitations. But they work to unlock the unknown potential of the human body and body.
Kripalu gentle yoga training is also known as meditation in motion. Therefore, the name itself pretty much suffices for meditation in motion yoga teacher training. Yoga classes are gentle, slow, and mindful. It boosts the energetic aspects of the yoga practice.
Most yoga poses are done using a chair. Practitioners use a folding chair during gentle yoga teacher training to facilitate seniors. The chair acts as a prop that helps yoga practitioners master different yoga poses.
What Will You Practice?
While attending yoga class, you will learn about:
- Asana practice
- Yoga Nidra
- Seated movements and meditation
- Restorative and Yin yoga poses
- Breathing exercises
- Yoga Kriyas
- Pranayama exercises
Rules to be Followed While Doing Gentle Yoga Training
- No intake of alcohol, drugs, and non-vegetarian food.
- Maintain integrity with other students.
- Refrain from any behaviours that can be harassing, discriminatory, or unprofessional.
- Avoid wearing clothes that expose the body.
- In case you violate any rules, Svadhyaya Kosha reserves the right to terminate you without any refund.
Essentials to Attend Gentle Yoga Classes at Svadhyaya Kosha
- You must attend all classes without any missing unless there is some major medical issue or work.
- You must respect the sayings of yoga instructors.
- In case you want to fast on a particular day, inform about the same in advance so that the food can be saved instead of wastage.
- Do not use any kind of electronic device like a mobile or tablet while attending a class or lecture. Also, keep them in the lock while you have a class.
- Ensure to reach the class on time.
- Absent from a particular class without permission would be considered as disrespect to the rules and regulations.
Attending a class can bring your body a more relaxing experience. While practising this yoga, you may sweat or get tired, but the focus will entirely be on slow movements and stretching.
Still, have any queries? Feel free to contact our expert yoga instructors! You can either drop us an email or give us a call.
Join Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school in India today to have the best Gentle yoga experience!