Accommodation: Your Stay With Us at Svadhyaya Kosha
- Keeping your comfort in mind, Svadhyaya Kosha offers completely hygienic and distraction-free accommodation.
- The time you enroll yourself with us for Yoga Retreat or Yoga Teacher Training, you can also check accommodation options available at Svadhyaya Kosha.
- Since our inception, we are striving hard to offer our students hassle-free accommodation facilities in a suitable budget.
You will be offered various facilities while you stay with us. We provide:
- Hot Water
- Clean Bed Sheets and Pillows
- Clean Blankets
- Toilet Paper
- Heaters in winter, and much more.
Note: The facilities provided to you will be according to the yoga package you select. In case you have not opted for some specific facilities at the time of making bookings for a particular yoga program, you can avail the add-ons(anytime!) by paying extra amount.
We offer various housing options. You can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget.
Housing Options We Offer
- Classic Room: With one twin-sized bed. This covers a king-size bed with comfortable mattresses. Private Washroom and other daily-need things.
- Family Room: With 5-6 bedding along with an attached washroom.
- Dormitory: If you want to make new friends while you stay with us, you can book a dormitory. The dormitory allows 6-15 people to stay together. You will be given one bed and a drawer to store your valuables. A common washroom will be there for all.
To book any of the above housing options, call us at 1-866-987-1750 or request a quote via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates for all the housing options are all-inclusive based on your selection of room and package.
We deeply care about the health of people visiting us, thus offering high-quality food during every meal.
Keeping Yoga practices in mind, we offer only vegetarian food to you during your stay with us.
Things to bring
- You are advised to bring comfortable clothes,
- Yoga asana mat, water bottle (You can purchase from us if interested),
- Personal daily-need items,
- Toiletries and sandals.
Rules and Guidelines
- You need to conduct yourself according to the rules of Svadhyaya Kosha.
- The use of non-veg meals, alcohol, or drugs is strictly prohibited while you stay.
- During the Yoga Classes, you need to pay attention to the teaching of Yoga Gurus.
- You are expected to not disturb the class.
- You are expected to attend all the classes until or unless some major issue/reason is there behind not attending the class.
- To receive yoga certification, you need to attend the required hours of yoga classes successfully as well as pass tests with satisfactory marks.
- Anybody found disturbing other students or not adhering to the rules of the school will be terminated from the yoga course without any payment refunds.
Svadhyaya Kosha does not take any responsibility for any sort of injuries during your stay with us.