Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training in Rishikesh, India
Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga is an ancient system of self-realization. Practicing Ashtanga yoga at Svadhyaya Kosha helps an individual to find stillness. Also, you can feel sustainable inner peace, and suspend the mind fluctuations.
What is Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga?
Ashtanga Vinyasa is the blend of the practice of eight limbs. It is the advanced practice of Ashtanga yoga. To practice Vinaysa, an individual must have a lot of stamina and strength. It helps in strengthening, cleaning, and purifying your body. It prepares you for various practices and meditation.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Benefits
Ashtanga Vinyasa is one of the most popular and physically challenging forms. There are numerous benefits of this type, some of them are as follows:
- Improves flexibility over time
- Increases the overall strengthening of your body.
- It helps in increasing muscle tone.
- Best for reducing body fat.
- Improves cardiovascular fitness.
- Reduces anxiety and stress.
- Increases creativity and focus.
- It makes your body less prone to health issues.
- Lowers blood pressure and treats hypertension.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Syllabus
The syllabus for Vinyasa yoga training Rishikesh is as follows:
- Introduction to vinyasa
- Introduction to Bandhas
- Concept of Drishti, its poses and benefits
- Yoga Philosophy
- Pranayama and meditation
- Yogic Anatomy, and more
Rules to be Followed While Doing Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training
To gain the best results, maintain discipline while staying at our yoga school. Apart from that, you’re advised to:
- Non-vegetarian food, smoke, or alcohol is not allowed while doing yoga training Rishikesh.
- Respect all the rules made by the Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school in India.
- Attend all the classes for the successful completion of your yoga training.
- Reach at every class on time. If late, you will not be allowed to attend that particular yoga class.
- Return all the books or other materials to the respective authorities of Svadhyaya Kosha.
Yoga enthusiasts of all levels are welcome to join Svadhyaya Kosha. We help you gain peace of mind and relaxation.
Essentials to Attend Ashtanga Yoga Classes at Svadhyaya Kosha
Students from various walks of life can join us to practice Ashtanga Vinyasa. However, during your stay, you need to adhere to the following rules:
- Kindly don’t disturb anyone after 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Also, you need to maintain silence at Svadhyaya Kosha premises.
- The homework given to you should be completed.
- In case of misconduct, Svadhyaya Kosha reserves the right to terminate any student anytime during the yoga training course.
- Do not use mobiles, laptops, and other electronic gadgets during lectures. Also, lock them while attending a class for safety purposes.
- If you are fasting on a particular day, intimate about the same on a prior basis. This way, we would be able to avoid food wastage.
- Inform about illness or health issues to your respective yoga instructors in advance. Else, your absence in the class would be taken as misconduct of rules.
Just in case, if you have any questions, feel free to contact the team at yoga school in Rishikesh. We’ll try our best and resolve your queries as soon as possible.
Join Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training now to take your Yoga experience to the next level!