Restorative Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Restorative yoga makes you feel relaxed and stress-free by practicing various poses with the use of props. At Svadhyaya Kosha, you will be prepared for deep relaxation through the training under the guidance of yoga experts.
What is Restorative Yoga?
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, yoga can give you a sense of calmness and peace. It helps in nourishing and relaxing the body, soothing the incessant mind, reducing anxiety, and relaxing your nervous system. With the regular practice of this type, you can restore the internal hormonal balance as well as get an improved immune system.
Who Can Join Restorative Yoga?
Restorative yoga helps in promoting health in a positive manner. With the use of various props, it not only relaxes your body but also cure various health issues. This training can be joined by anyone. There is no need to have any yoga certification or prior yoga experience. Whether you are new to yoga or practicing various yoga poses for a long time, Restorative yoga for beginners and teacher training at Svadhyaya Kosha will certainly help you get inner peace along with the healing of various problems by doing meditation for anxiety.
Restorative Yoga Benefits
There are various benefits of Restorative yoga. A few of them are as follows:
- Comforts your body and mind to an extreme level.
- Deepens self-awareness and introspection.
- Stills the mind and enhances flexibility.
- Balances your nervous system.
- It improves the immune system.
- It enhances the capacity for balancing and healing.
- Makes improvement to mood states.
During restorative yoga sessions, students will be guided on various topics by expert yoga instructors. The syllabus covers:
- Introduction to Restorative yoga
- Use of Props
- Meditation techniques, Meditation for anxiety
- Breathing exercises
- Use of music
- General Anatomy
- Practice of Silence
- Body movement and emotional release
- Yoga sequences
- Asanas study
Rules and Regulations You Need to Follow While Doing Yoga Training
- Do not smoke and intake alcohol while you stay with us.
- Respect teachers, make discipline, and follow all the rules made by yoga instructors at Svadhyaya Kosha.
- You will not be allowed to attend Restorative yoga for beginners or training classes, if late. So, always keep the timely arrival of a class in mind.
- Kindly notify about illness or health issues to your respective yoga instructors in advance. Else, your absence in the class would be taken as misconduct of rules.
- If you are fasting on a particular day, intimate about the same on a prior basis so that no food wastage can be there.
- While doing training, we can provide you some books for having detailed knowledge of a topic. But, before your departure, you are requested to return all the books borrowed by you from the Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school in Rishikesh, India.
Essentials to Attend Yoga Classes at Svadhyaya Kosha
Students looking for joining us to practice yoga should follow various rules.
- Don’t disturb anyone after 10:00 pm. Maintain silence at Svadhyaya Kosha premises.
- You should complete your homework.
- Svadhyaya Kosha reserves the right to terminate any student anytime during the yoga training course for misconduct.
- Do not use mobiles, laptops, and other electronic gadgets during lectures.
- We serve only vegetarian food.
To know more about Restorative Yoga Teacher Training at Svadhyaya Kosha, get in touch with us. One of our yoga experts guides you on the same as soon as possible.
Join Svadhyaya Kosha to have Restorative yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.