Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, India
Kundalini is an uplifting blend of physical and spiritual yoga practices. It includes meditation, dynamic breathing techniques, movement, and chanting of various mantras. Kundalini yoga teacher training is the best for people looking to increase consciousness. Besides, it is also good for building physical energy.
What is Kundalini Yoga?
It is the mix of Raja Yoga, Shakti Yoga, and Bhakti Yoga. Let’s, now, understand what these terms are.
- Raja Yoga here means meditation practices
- Shakti Yoga refers to the expression of energy and power
- Bhakti yoga is for chanting and also perfect for devotion practice
Kundalini Yoga Benefits
There are a number of benefits of practicing this type. It helps in:
- It awakens the hidden powers of an individual
- This helps you achieve a flexible and healthy body
- The elimination of many diseases from both mind and body.
- The practice of advanced kriyas and pranayama
- It develops your being spiritually
- It gives you a firm mind and strong health
- You get the knowledge to help others
- You feel intense self-awareness
- It increases immunity by the removal of various common stomach diseases
- It is best to reduce toxins, thus purifying your body
- You gain better control over the energy
- It makes your work easier
Syllabus for Kundalini Yoga for beginners or Kundalini yoga teacher training at Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school in Rishikesh.
- Asana for Awakening Energy
- Theory and Practice
- Meditation on Chakras
- Mantra Chanting for Chakras
- Philosophy and shatkarmas
- Nutrition for Kundalini Awakening
What Will You Learn?
- We help you with the Kundalini Practice (For awaking the hidden energy)
- You will learn Tantra practices (For uniting and balancing the shiva and shakti)
- Hatha Yoga (to improve flexibility and physical health)
- Pranayama (for breathing properly and balancing energy)
- Meditation (to calm and relax the mind for gaining stability)
- Bandhas (To awaken the hidden energy and channel it in the proper direction)
- Mudras (These are the Yogic gestures that enables you to save your energy in order to achieve bliss)
- Philosophy (Learn the function of kundalini and how it works)
- Satkarma (To awake Kundalini energy and making yourself relaxed and lighter with detox cleansing)
Rules to be Followed While Doing Yoga Training
There are certain rules and regulations that are necessary for students to follow while attending the training. These are:
- Do not smoke and have alcohol. Also, non-vegetarian meals are not allowed during training.
- You need to respect teachers, make discipline, and adhere to all the rules.
- A student will not be permitted to attend classes, if late. So, always be on time.
- In case of illness or medical issues, notify about the same in advance. Your nonpresence in the class would be taken as a violation of rules.
- If you are planning to fast on a particular day while doing Kundalini yoga for beginners training, intimate about the same in advance. This way, you can avoid food wastage.
- We may provide you some reading materials like books and notes while the Kundalini yoga training. Keep in mind to return all the material or goods borrowed by you before your departure.
Essentials to Attend Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at Svadhyaya Kosha
Individuals interested in yoga can find this type as an ideal option. For practicing this form, a student must savor only vegetarian food. Also, you are suggested to live a simple life while you stay with us.
If you have any queries about this training, feel free to contact us via email or call. The team of Svadhyaya Kosha, yoga school in Rishikesh, is always available to handle and fix your queries. We try our best to provide you with satisfying answers regarding the questions you may have. No matter whether you have yoga knowledge or not, we help you learn yoga with ease and perfection. Best of all, we’re having the best and certified teachers to teach kundalini yoga for beginners.
Join Svadhyaya Kosha today for having Kundalini Yoga training in India.