Jivamukti Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Jivamukti yoga is a yoga style that includes spiritual and physical applications to help you deepen and strengthen your yoga practices and lead you towards the path of self-discovery and spiritual clarity.
What is Jivamukti Yoga?
Created by David Life and Sharon Gannon in 1984, it carries five basic principles: Ahimsa, Bhakti, Dhayana, Nada, and Shastra. It helps in improving your soul, creating a mental purification, and gaining the power to give your mind a boost. In simple words, it can be said that it is a modern fusion form of yoga, which is the most structured and powerful practice for individuals to experience the real taste of yoga.
Jivamukti has its foundation in the five tenets. Every yoga teacher at Svadhyaya Kosha embodies all the five tenets.
5 Tenets of Jivamukti Yoga
Being a yogi means you bid adios to a non-violence way of living. You practice compassion that ensures you view every living entity equally. At Svadhyaya Kosha, you inculcate habits that support and nurture life.
Jivamukti yoga practitioners refrain from hurting a living being. You learn to develop empathy under the guidance of certified yoga teachers at Svadhyaya Kosha.
Devotion is another critical tenet of Jivamukti yoga. Mantra chanting and other devotional practices frame an equal part of your everyday life at Svadhyaya Kosha. You acknowledge the presence of the higher being/Divine Force/Universe while practising Jivamukti yoga.
Surrendering in front of the Divine Force releases any blockages in your life. You walk the path of abundance and serendipity.
Meditation is without a doubt one of the most important tenets of Jivamukti yoga. This helps you connect with the unchanging reality lying latent within you. We at Svadhyaya Kosha ensure you consciously surrender to the inner being via meditation practice.
Dhyana slips you into Samadhi, a gateway to spiritual awakening. You solely walk the path, whereas, we at Svadhyaya Kosha merely offer guidance.
The universal sound or vibration of AUM (OM) touches every soul. Those who open themselves to it taste the bliss. Nada tenet exemplifies the effect of words on your mind and body. Venerable yoga masters at Svadhyaya Kosha empower you with deep knowledge about this universal vibration.
The human body vibrates at the Universal frequency, mending every minute misalignment in your body and mind.
The knowledge that does not have a strong base raises doubts. However, when you have ancient roles and scripts, you can refer to them to gain the truth about life. We at Svadhyaya Kosha offer you true knowledge coming directly from Shastras.
What you seek is abundantly present in yoga scriptures. All it takes is the right guidance and path. That is what we offer at Svadhyaya Kosha.
Practising Jivamukti yoga can bring you a lot of benefits that include:
- Increase in flexibility, balance, and strength.
- Improved circulation of blood.
- Detoxification of the body.
- Upgrading of the respiration process.
- Better focus on things, thus increasing your IQ level.
- Increase in physical competency.
Jivamukti includes various types of classes. If you are new to the concept, then you must start with the basic class, then proceed with the spiritual warrior, and then the open class.
The yoga sessions include:
- Basics of yoga
- Introduction to what is Jivamukti yoga
- Jivamukti Meaning
- Concept of Jivamukti yoga benefits
- The practice of 5 core tenets of Jivamukti.
- Kindness practice to yourself and others.
- Music and Meditation
- Chanting Practice
- Physical and energetic anatomy of the human body
Rules to be Followed While Doing Yoga Training
Jivamukti is a Sanskrit word that means living liberated. If you want to deepen your knowledge about yoga, then there are certain rules and regulations which are necessary for you to be followed while attending classes at Svadhyaya Kosha. These are:
- Do not smoke and intake alcohol while you stay with us.
- Respect teachers, make discipline, and follow all the rules made by yoga instructors at Svadhyaya Kosha.
- You will not be allowed to attend classes, if late. So, always keep the timely arrival of a class in mind.
- Notify about illness or health issues in advance. Else, your absence in the class would be taken as misconduct of rules.
- If you are fasting on a particular day while doing training, intimate about the same on a prior basis so that no food wastage can be there.
- While doing Jivamukti teacher training, we may provide you some books for having detailed knowledge of a topic. Before your departure, you are requested to return all the books borrowed by you from the Svadhyaya Kosha yoga school in Rishikesh, India.
Essentials to Attend Jivamukti Yoga School
Students planning to join Svadhyaya Kosha should adhere to various rules. These are as follows:
- After 10:00 pm, make sure not to disturb anyone. Maintain silence.
- Complete the homework given to you by your yoga instructors.
- Svadhyaya Kosha reserves the right to terminate any student anytime during the training course for misconduct.
- Do not make use of mobiles, laptops, and other electronic gadgets during lectures.
- We serve only vegetarian food. Do not consume non-vegetarian meals during the course.
If you have any queries regarding Jivamukti yoga teacher training, feel free to contact us via email or call. We are always available to resolve all your queries with reliable answers.
Looking for the best Jivamukti yoga center? Svadhyaya Kosha will certainly bring you peace at mind. Book Now!